Gigabyte GA-J1800M-D3P Motherboard (Built in Celeron J1800 - 2.41 Ghz Dual Core Processor/ DDR3 / D-SUB & HDMI / PCIE X16)
Product Code: WEBOARD-41
Availability: In stock
- GIGABYTE J1800M-D3P The GIGABYTE J1800M micro ATX motherboard is a fully integrated PC motherboard featuring the Intel Celeron J1800 dual-core processor.
- Designed for compact, small form factor PC systems and devices, the GIGABYTE J1800M is entirely fanless, making it ideal for always-on, mission critical systems, as well as noise-sensitive digital entertainment systems.
- Connectivity includes digital and analog display outputs via VGA and HDMI ports, while a PCIe plus a PCI slots provide wide-range expansion card selections.
- Intel Celeron J1800 Processor The Intel Celeron J1800 Dual-Core processor is the latest system on chip (SoC) from Intel, combining CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package.
- Based on the 22nm manufacturing process, the Intel Celeron J1800 uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of on 10 watts.
- The Intel Celeron J1800 boasts excellent performance including DX11 gaming on Intel HD Graphics, plus a dedicated H.264 encoder for smooth HD video playback. HDMI-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable.
- Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion.
- In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
26.8 x 24 x 5.8 cm
In the box
- As per manufacturer