Product Code: WEIOT-04
Availability: In stock
- The sensor module is including resistive humidity sensing component and ntc temperature testing
- The compatible digital temperature humidity sensor module is component and connected with 8-byte mcu
- This is useful module is fast response, great anti-interference ability and durable
- Low cost, 2.5Ma max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- 3 to 5V power and I/O and body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- Good for 20-80 percent humidity readings with 5 percent accuracy
- Good for 0-50 degree celsius temperature readings ±2 degree celsius accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second) and 4 pins with approximate 0.1 inches spacing
- The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor.
- It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
- Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data.
- The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
- Compared to the DHT22, this sensor is less precise, less accurate and works in a smaller range of temperature or humidity, but its smaller and less expensive.
- Comes with a 4.7K or 10K resistor, which you will want to use as a pull-up from the data pin to VCC.
|EAN||7752846709151 , 0609224531699 , 0710270196555 , 0702535831707|
|Item Weight||20.0 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||DHT11|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||702535831707 , 710270196555 , 609224531699|
In the box
DHT11 | Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor Module | Arduino RaspberryPi Node MCU